Establishing a competitive value chain capable of delivering ongoing profitability through a structured approach grounded in reality.
What we can do for you:
- A change management programme bespoke to your needs and situation that leave your people motivated and ready to reap the benefits
- Moving organisations through the change/transition model……Denial – Anger – Bargaining – Depression – Testing – Acceptance….in the most appropriate (effective and efficient) way.
- Releasing the required benefits on time, to budget
- Leaving behind a self sustaining organisation (one that is capable of acting on its learning to constantly maintain alignment with its chosen customers)
How do we do it?
- Develop, with the senior team, an understanding of the principals and models of change management to equip them with the necessary skills to support the change programme.
- Working with the senior management team to develop a joint understand of the objectives of the change programme to create the agreed “compelling case for change” and agree the strategy for communicating this across the value chain.
- Using a blend of our experienced team, and a cross functional internal team, we will quickly gain a high level understanding of the current customer base, offerings, construction of the value chain.
- Develop, evaluate and select a future state design, grounded in the reality of both the internal and external environments.
- Build an integrated change programme for, people, processes, infrastructure and systems.