Creating a learning organisation which drives improvement activity across the value chain, through structured dialogue and focused measurement, to deliver ongoing value
What we can do for you:
- Situational performance management process designed to suit the changing needs and responses of the value chain.
- Engaged and empowered value chains, through interlinked objectives, delivering tangible value.
- Rapid resolution of issues and dissemination of learning through a linked set of forums straddling the value chain.
- Mobilizes organisational learning through the practice of a closed loop performance management process built on the rigorous application of plan-do-check-act.
How do we do it?
- Support the leadership team in the translation of business and customer objectives and values into discrete value chain objectives and values.
- Review the current capability of each value chain to identify the nature of improvement activity, whether incremental or strategic, required to meet it’s objectives.
- Assist the leadership team to select the appropriate styles and methodologies for deployment of objectives.
- Deploy the objectives, in the chosen styles, into each element of the value chain and into the strategic improvement projects.
- Design and implement an effective interlinking set of forums running across the value chain.
- Visualise the performance, at the point of activity, to allow all concerned to understand the rate of improvement.
- Ensure the performance management process is a closed loop system through the introduction of timely feedback and monitoring.
- Capture tacit knowledge generated by the forums and turn it into effective organisational learning.
- Work with you to ensure effective integration with your reward and recognition process to positively impact on the achievement of the desired outcomes from performance management.