Align the capability of your supply chain to execute faultless and flawless delivery of value to discrete customers buying groups at the desired rate and cost.
What we can do for you:
- Deliver a Supply Chain strategy grounded in current reality, capable of delivering different value criteria to multiple customer groups through discrete supply chains with bespoke suites of offerings
- Improve the end-to-end supply chain performance or enhance the capability of the individual elements
- Improve your supply chain operations management capability, to maximise profits whilst maintaining the required range of customer service criteria.
How do we do it?
- By creating an understanding of the market expectations for the supply chain, based on industry and competitor performance from relevant dimensions.
- By developing an understanding of your external environment, including competitor activity, potential sourcing opportunities and any constraints (e.g. legislative requirements, cash flow, etc).
- By working with you to gain an understanding of the current supply chain structure – your capabilities and competencies s well as the current operating performance
- By creating a supply strategy which defines a set of supply chains – appropriately constructed to service the clusters of customers – that provides competitive advantage to the business
- By significantly uplifting sustainable profitability across the supply chain, through process improvement.
- By improving the execution capability of the supply chain.